Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hasil Kerja....

Scale Modelling is my hobby and sometimes I accept commission work also. You may contact me by e mail if interested...we will discuss the price confidentially..
These are among the models I have made and sold as gift or individual collections. You may commission me or order it if you want but please let me know earlier as I really have to allocate my time doing it. I am not a pro but I achieved self satisfaction seeing it perfectly done and appreciated by someone else. (Antara hasil kerja yang ditempah sebagai hadiah..boleh order kalau mau tapi kena la bagitau awal..amik masa untuk buat. Saya bukannya seorang pro dalam hal ni, cuma kepuasan melihat hasil kerja dihargai sahaja..)Most of my collections are WW2 airplanes as I like their markings and colors (antara koleksi pesawat WW2 yang display kat dinding rumah..kebanyakannya scale 1/48)
This is the Agusta A109LOH model specially made as a gift to a VIP...don't ask the price! (Model Agusta A109 sebagai hadiah kepada seorang VIP..harga? x yah tanya la..)
This is one rare VEREM 1/43 scale Alouette III model I ordered from France. (Model Alouette II die cast scale 1/43 VEREM made in France..tempahan)
..The latest one involved placing a centerpiece on a cake!!.>..Ini first try buat figure scale 1/35 sniper, special request from a friend...loreng ATM dan muka siap pakai camo....a farewell gift ordered by the unit.........a special order..chopped up model in half framed..

4 comments:

  1. ok en.suhaimi
    disini ade inquiries about comision work
    1/35 Mi-24 Hind - E heli from trumpeter..without diorama

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok boleh..1/35 detail tu..hantar kat saya dan insyaallah saya akan buat ikut kehendak customer..harga nanti email la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. en.suhaimi,,kalau nk upgrade compressor utk 3 pcs airbrush bole,,compressor tu bole up to 3 pcs airbrush in one time use,,sya nk leave comment kat tools section tp xbole,,emm try enable post to all at setting ,,(page edit)

    ReplyDelete